What do you need to do to get your TidyHQ up and running!
There are some tasks that are required to go live with TidyHQ, to allow people to join your group as a member and pay for things like event tickets, memberships and invoices.
There are other tasks which may not be required but completing the list will help make your TidyHQ run organisation run even smoother.
By the way, you don't have to do these lists in order :).
first steps First:
- Setup your TidyHQ details
- Setup your Date, Time & Currency
- Setup your Payment Settings: Stripe or PayPal
- Users and Roles - to set up the rest of your management group (e.g. Committee etc)
Things that you should set up next:
- Membership level emails
- Membership levels
- Logos & colours
- Setup your Public Facing Page
- Custom Fields
- Invoices & expenses
- Public Contacts
- Sponsors (if you have some)
- Apps (if you need them)
Things that you wanted to do (but you hadn't finished the previous two lists)
- Import your contacts (Finally! I thought she'd never get to that bit!)
Some more context