What you'll need to create a public facing page for your Organisation:
- A "hero" image of, preferably, 1920x500px. A hero image is also known as the banner or masthead image (or that really big image at the top of the page). If you don't enter your own image, the sky (default) image will remain.
- Logos and colours
- Some information (text) about your Organisation.
This information gets added at Organisation Details / Public Facing Page
Sizes of images for optimal viewing and appearance:
- Main "hero" image -optimal size of 1920 x 500 px
- Sponsor Images - will be resized to 78 px high (with proportional width)
- Your logo - optimal size of 300 x 300 px
Note: Online services such as PicMonkey can resize images for you.