To create a new Event, go to Events > New Event
- Enter your Event name or description
- Add your Event's "hero image" (for optimal appearance, image should be approximately 2160×1080px)
Note: the image may initially show in the Event details as "cropped". If it's the correct dimensions it will, however, display in all its glory. Phew!
- Enter the Start/End date & time
- Enter a location. You can add an address or landmark (which will be validated by Google Maps), or if you don't want a map on the published event, don't enter a location. To edit how your location displays, check out the article on customising your event map and location.
- If you have a finite number of place available for your Event, e.g. bus trip, enter the number here.
- Give your Event a description.
- A Schedule can be added e.g. for a seminar, but is Optional.
- Add paid or free (or no) Tickets.
Note: if you nominate Paid Tickets, you'll also need to select a Category
- Attendee information (either for the Order or each Ticket) can be collected. This information can either be Standard or specially created Custom fields (e.g. Team Names etc).
Once you've Created & Saved your Event, you'll need to Publish it to make it public (and appear on your Public Facing Pages).