Building a mobile app that will cover all aspects of Tidy is a task that right now we won't be building. But we do know that many people access their account via mobile.
If you would like an 'App' to get you to your Tidy Account follow these steps.
- Navigate to your Dashboard using your mobile browser. For example demo.tidyhq.com/dashboard
- Login using your credentials.
- You should get a screen like this
4. Click on the button in the middle (the square with the up arrow)
5. You will be displayed some options. Scroll to the right until you see the 'Add to Home Screen' option.
6. Add it to your Home Screen - you can edit the name to suit. Tidy will automatically provide the icon from your account 👌
7. You should now have an icon that looks like this that will quickly get you to your account.
For Android Users the same process applies, but to get the 'Add to Home Screen' option click on the three buttons at the top right of the Chrome browser
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊