With the Zoom integration, you can add video conference links to scheduled meetings in TidyHQ.
- You must be a TidyHQ Administrator and have App permissions in your TidyHQ account.
- You must have admin permissions in the Zoom account.
- You cannot connect multiple Zoom accounts to TidyHQ, but multiple users in a single Zoom account can use the integration once the account is connected.
- Ensure your Zoom account meets the prerequisites as stated by Zoom.
Please note: it is not recommended to connect your Zoom account to multiple TidyHQ accounts if there is sensitive or private information that shouldn't be accessible to all connected portals.
Install the Zoom integration
- In your Tidy account, click the App menu item in the main navigation bar. .
- Search for the Zoom integration, click on it, Add it to your account, then Settings to Authenticate.
- In the dialogue box, click Connect to Zoom.
- Enter your Zoom login credentials, then click Sign in.
- You'll be prompted to grant permission for Zoom for TidyHQ to access your Zoom account. Click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to the TidyHQ, where you'll see Zoom appear under Connected Apps. Click Zoom to review your integration permissions, configure new contact exclusions, or link a Zoom user account.
Add a Zoom link to your meetings links
You can add a Zoom video conference link to your meetings links to automatically create a Zoom meeting when starting a Tidy Meeting.
- In your Tidy account, navigate to Meetings.
- Create a New Meeting and Add your meeting details.
- In the Configuration section, click the Add video conference link dropdown menu and select Zoom.
- Click Save.
When you invite your attendees a link to the video conference will be automatically added to the email and calendar invite.
You can now start your meeting, with Zoom. Share your screen via Zoom while running the meeting to keep everyone on the same page while writing the meeting minutes.
Zoom Account Settings
When you install the Zoom app in TidyHQ and add the video conference link to your meeting, this connects TidyHQ with your Personal Room in Zoom, using the same Zoom meeting link each time (i.e. it uses your Zoom account's "Personal Meeting ID").
- In Zoom go to Profile and ensure Personal Meeting ID has a green tick against "Use this ID for instant meetings". (If this is not ticked, you will need to click "Edit" on the far right to modify that setting, so the Zoom link in your TidyHQ Meeting will work.)
2. In Zoom go to Meetings > Personal Room and Edit to configure other settings as desired (e.g. Waiting Room, Video on or off, mute participants on entry, etc)
NOTE: Meetings scheduled in TidyHQ using the Zoom app will be listed in TidyHQ under upcoming or past meetings. They will not appear under scheduled meetings in your Zoom account.
To Uninstall Zoom
- Navigate to the Tools and Apps section and search for Zoom
- Open the Zoom App
- Click the Remove App option
You can also deauthorize Tidy from Zoom
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage > Installed Apps and search for TidyHQ
- Click the TidyHQ app
- Click Uninstall
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊