If this is the first time the Shop has been added to your TidyHQ organisation you'll see an example product in the products list.
Under the Status heading this product is shown as a draft.
Selecting the title of product (highlighted in blue) will show all the details of the Example Product: Tidy Tee.
If you've deleted the Example product you'll see the option to 'Add a product' and 'Create a New Product'. Both will open the new product screen.
How to Add a Product
Select 'Create a New Product'.
Fill in the relevant product options.
The fields are:
- Product Name (required)
- Product Link (required)
- Sell Price - your price for buyers including any applicable tax
- Cost Price - your cost price of the item
- Category (required) - for syncing with your finances. See What are Finance Categories for more.
- Image/s - upload one or more images. See image size details for more.
- Details - product description
- Quantity and Variations if applicable
- Status - published (live) or draft
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊