What you'll need to create a Home Web page for your Organisation:
- A "hero" image of, preferably, 1920x500px. A hero image is also known as the banner or masthead image (or that really big image at the top of the page). If you don't enter your own image, the sky (default) image will remain.
- Logos and colours
- Some information (text) about your Organisation.
This information gets added at Organisation Details / Home Web Page
Sizes of images for optimal viewing and appearance:
- Main "hero" image -optimal size of 1920 x 500 px
- Sponsor Images - will be resized to 78 px high (with proportional width)
- Your logo - optimal size of 300 x 300 px
Note: Online services such as PicMonkey can resize images for you.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊