To create a Admin, e.g. a committee member, select Organisation > Admin and Roles
If the Contact is already in the Admin list, you can adjust their Admin Rights by selecting Edit Admin Rights and clicking on the appropriate check box item to unlock it - or, give them the permissions for that level.
If the Contact isn't yet a Admin, you can add them and give the appropriate Admin Rights.
Memberships Admin Rights
If a Contact has Memberships Admin Rights, when logged in they will be able to see their Dashboard, Contacts and their own Tasks.
A User with Memberships Admin Rights will be able to:
- edit and create Membership Levels,
- add existing Contacts to Member Levels and create new Contacts (only to record to Memberships)
- Create new Contacts (only to record to Membership Levels)
- Cancel memberships of Contacts
- View Membership Reports - including adding results of reports to Groups and downloading CSV and PDF reports.
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊