There is a subscription App for keeping your MailChimp mailing list and TidyHQ in sync.
When a contact is added to TidyHQ we add a subscriber to MailChimp. When a user Unsubscribes in TidyHQ then they are unsubscribed in MailChimp.
You can cancel this integration at any time and it won't impact your Contacts in either TidyHQ or Mailchimp.
Steps to plugging the two platforms together:
- Add the Mailchimp App
- Click on the Settings button
- Click on 'Authorise'
- You will be taken to the Linklab screen to link the two platforms together.
- Select the TidyHQ Contact Group you would like to sync with the Mailchimp List
- The synchronisation will start automatically and run every 4 hours thereafter.
- You can sync as many TidyHQ Contact Groups to as many Mailchimp Lists as you like.
Happy syncing! 🎉
If you are experiencing issues that none of our articles has helped you solve, please contact by clicking the button below:
Don't have an account yet? SignUp now and get Pro Free for 30 Days🚀
New to TidyHQ? Check out our Getting Started Collection🐣
Everything you need to know? please refer to TidyHQ Faq's💬
Looking for TidyHQ rates? talk to us to better understand our Pricing💰
Building smarter membership-driven groups? Check out our blog📣
Anything related to help topics? please visit our Helpcenter🚨
CONNECT WITH US:🌍™
WANT TO KNOW MORE?🔎
If you'd like to know more, chat with us in the Messenger! 😊